The mission and vision of the school is the sole responsibility of every stake holder including parents or guardians and staff. It is in this light that the parent and teacher association was formed years ago to help formulate policies and establish strategic objectives that would keep the school running and fulfilling every academic need.
Membership of the association constitutes:
1. All parents and guardians who have children or wards in Presbyterian Boys’ Secondary School.
2. All teachers of Presbyterian Boys’ Secondary School.
The aims of the association are as follows:
1. To provide a forum for co-operation and harmonious relationship between parents and staff.
2. To promote the welfare of the Students and staff of Presbyterian Boys’ Secondary School.
3. To assist the school authorities in ensuring that quality education, discipline and a conducive learning environment are maintained in the school.
4. To co-operate with the Board of Governors, the Old Students Association and similar institutions which have identical objectives.
5. To raise funds to support financing school projects.
The association holds periodic meetings, usually once in an academic semester as determined by the association which all parents or guardians and staff are required to attend. It is at such meetings that the group gets to look at the school in retrospect, the present day and the possible future.
To keep the vision of the association running, various distinguished positions have been held by able persons over the years. Currently, the association is headed by a 13 – member board as distinguished below:
Rev. Dr. RICHARD OSEI – AMPONSAH
MRS. PATIENCE A. M. GAGOBO
MR. DAVID ODJIDJA
MR. GEORGE KWAKU ANKOMAN
ASSIST. HEADMASTER (DOMESTICS)
MR. AMBROSE YAO KWADZODZA
REV. ERASMUS M. LARYEA
MR. BERNARD ASARE
MR. GIDEON DUKPLAH
MR. ISAAC KWAKU ASARE
MR. KWAKU OWUSU ODAME
DR. SAMUEL PIMPONG
MRS. DINAH HAMMOND
REV. GEORGE OBENG-AGYEI
“In Lumine Tuo Videbimus Lumen”